If a problem occurs, simply fill out the warranty form below. Once our experienced engineers have assessed the issue and determined that you are in need of a replacement product, we will be happy to ship your new product immediately. We will also cover any ground shipping costs, so all you need to do is await the arrival of your replacement product!
You are guaranteed quality and durability with every Progressive Bed product. Each unit undergoing strict quality control assessments from our team of engineers, and although it’s extremely rare for issues to occur with our products, we want to offer peace of mind that if something does go wrong that’s within our warranty terms, you’ll be covered! We take huge pride in our products, and want all of our customers to feel the same after their purchase.
- Only the original customer holds the right to a valid warranty.
- This warranty is applicable only in the United States and Canada.
- This warranty requires notice to be given to Progressive Bed of any claim for repairs or replacement parts. Approval is required from Progressive Bed prior to the commencement of any warranty claim.
What is Covered?
1-Year Full Warranty
Your Progressive Bed Drift frame is fully warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Full coverage of parts and labor warranty. During such time, Progressive Bed will repair or replace your product, at no cost to the customer. This includes all repairs, replacements, transportation , and labor for any qualifying defects.
3-Year Parts Warranty
Progressive Bed will replace any electrical or mechanical Drift frame part(s) that are found to have defects in material or workmanship. This is effective up to three years from the original purchase date. The customer is responsible for all service, installation, and transportation cost of said part(s).
15-Year Limited Warranty
Progressive Bed warrants the frame and its structural components only to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of 15 years from the date of purchase. The customer is responsible for shipping and installation of any replaced parts.
What is Not Covered?
- Customer misuse, abuse, or use of the product with inappropriate or non-compatible items.
- An unavoidable accident, such as a fire, or a natural disaster such as a hurricane or flood.
- Damage caused by mishandling, post-delivery transportation, the use of improper power supplies, or by failing to adhere to the Owner Manual and this warranty.
- Damage caused by improper assembly, disassembly, or cleaning supplies.
- Damaged mattresses, foundation cover(s), fabric(s), bedding cables, electrical cords or accessories supplied by dealers or any third party.
- Any damage to the Progressive Bed frame’s cover(s), fabric(s), bedding cables or electrical cords by improper handling or misuse.
- Any damage or malfunctions caused by repairs, or attempted repairs, performed by anyone other than Progressive Bed employees or an approved third party.
- Modification of the adjustable base without prior written consent by Progressive Bed.
- Damage if the recommended weight restrictions are exceeded. See the Owner Manual for detailed information.
- Damage if used in any environment or commercial setting which were not the intended use for our products.
- Any damage resulting from normal wear and tear.
Your new Progressive Bed Mattress is covered by a 10-year warranty from the date of purchase or invoice, whichever is later. Progressive Bed, at our option, will repair or replace Progressive Bed Mattress, accepted solely from the original customer, should it has faulty workmanship or structural defects, considering the limitations and conditions described in this warranty. Progressive Bed will arrange for shipping back the defective Product. Should any unapproved shipping or handling costs be incurred by you for return of the Product, you will not be reimbursed for those costs.
A Progressive Bed Mattress is designed for the firm surface of an adjustable and regular non-spring base. Therefore, using inappropriate foundations, box springs, or bed frames with the Mattress will void this Limited Warranty.
- Only the original customer holds the right to a valid warranty. The “original customer” stands for the first purchaser of the Progressive Bed Mattress.
- Progressive Bed Limited Warranty is not transferable.
- Replaced or repaired Mattress is subject to the same Limited Warranty as the original Mattress. If you receive a replaced or repaired Mattress, its warranty term begins from the date of the original Mattress purchase.
- This warranty is only valid in Canada.
- This warranty requires notice to be given to Progressive Bed of any claim for repairs or replacement. Approval is required from Progressive Bed prior to the commencement of any warranty claim.
What is Covered?
- Greater than one-inch visible dent that is not associated with an indentation or sag resulting from the use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base. Normal wear implies that a Mattress is used on an appropriate foundation or adjustable bed base with a frame able to support the cumulative weight of the Mattress and a foundation.
- Any flaw in the Mattress’s material, such as splits or cracks, appeared despite proper handling and adequate care.
- Any manufacturing defect in the zipper of the Mattress cover.
To submit a warranty claim and get instructions on how to send us your mattress, contact our customer support at 1-800-828-9381 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Progressive Bed does not cover shipping costs.
What is Not Covered?
- Any product subject to misuse, neglect, accident, or violation of instructions, including the usage of an improper bed frame. A Progressive Bed Mattress is designed for the firm surface of an adjustable and regular non-spring base only.
- Normal increase in softness, which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress.
- Comfort, firmness, and texture individual preferences.
- Physical damage of the structure and/or cover material caused by tears, stains, odors, unsanitary conditions, folds, footprints, burns, cuts, jumping on the bed, rodents, insects and other infestations, liquids, gels, blood or other fluids, direct sun rays, and other unfavorable weather events.
- Temporary manufacturing smell.
- Damage caused by laundering or dry-cleaning the Mattress.
- This warranty does not provide coverage and will become void if the damage is caused by fire, flood, or lightning or induced by power surges.
- This warranty does not provide coverage and will become void if damage is caused by acts of nature or relating to forces outside Progressive Bed’s control including but not limited to fire, flood or lightning damage or from damage caused by power surges.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Minor imperfections and slight cosmetic flaws.
- Dampness or mold.
- Violating of care instructions.
- Improper storage conditions, including storage in damp locations, areas infected with insects or rodents, or other unprotected storage areas.
- Commercial, outdoor, medical, or any use aside from home use.
What are Customer Responsibilities?
To be sure your warranty is in effect.
- Keep your original receipt
- Do not remove the original label(s)
- In case of a defect, return your mattress to Progressive Bed with proof of the original purchase date.